Thursday 8 September 2016

Haraju-Cube @Empire Damansara

Haraju-Cube @Empire Damansara

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Finally, I’m done with my assignments and my final exam! Welcome there, my very first Sem-Break! <3 So excited for it. I’m going to plan my holiday very well and do whatever I love. So, I have time to manage my blog as well.

Today, I’m going to introduce a Japanese café which sell desserts. I went to Haraju-Cube with my housemate-Vivian as I introduced in my previous post.


This is what the outside looks like.

Almost full of people on weekend.


Their decoration is simple and comfort for me. And the colour combination of yellow and white is quite nice. But their space is small. 

My favourite part in the café, Free Detox Water, so lovely <3

Here comes the foods! 
For the first one is Classic Honey Toast. It can serve for 2-4 person. The price is RM22.9. The toast is quite big and thick. The topping is vanilla ice-cream with chocolate biscuit sticks, strawberry and full of cream and honey. The taste is not bad, quite sweet for me. The best way to decrease the sweetness is to drink tea or detox water. 

The second one is call Anmistu. It can serve at least 2 person. The price is RM16.90. Half bowl of jelly, upon the jelly are 2 scoops of matcha ice-cream, chocolate mochi, red beans, mango and lychee jelly, strawberry and waffle biscuit. Except the red beans, all of the taste are quite suit. The sweetness of Anmistu also quite ok for me. 

Both of the foods’ price are a bit high for us as a student, so I rated 4.2 out of 5.0 for the food part.


These are their menu. We have no chance to try their signature tart :(

As the picture shown, a long queue at the outside. So, Haraju-café is not an appropriate place to study. I’m satisfied on their wi-fi,  it was smooth and fast :) 

Haraju-cube café
103 Level 1, Empire Damansara, 
Damansara Perdana, Jalan PJU 8/8, 
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Facebook:
Tel: 03-7733 5973


No comments:

Post a Comment